What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 485K
I did too Butch... no shit... in Memphis on Beale Street. First time I ever got a gun pulled on me.

Got a gun pulled on me in a bar in Bremerton too... I put that bastid through a wall though... literaly. :evil:

Gary

one would think that one would have to have rather large cohones to yank a piece on a gargantuan amigo like thyself G.

I've never had a gun or knife pulled on me.
No comment on my part.

Ah yes the weather. Rain ,rain,rain, now snow,how nice.The rivers are supposed to crest today,most around 5 feet over flood stage .

It was in the 50's now in the twentys.This mud would make doing residential tree work nearly impossible without doing extensive damage to the lawns etc.If however it freezes with that amount of moisture you could drive across a gulf course and not make a dent.

Hard time of the year for the trimmers.:(

For all of you that are in the throws of winter, some tropical flora from my yard today.

Attachments

• PICT0042.JPG
    PICT0042.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 40
  • PICT0045.JPG
    PICT0045.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 40
  • PICT0048.JPG
    PICT0048.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 44
  • PICT0049.JPG
    PICT0049.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 41
  • PICT0050.JPG
    PICT0050.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 44
  • PICT0053.JPG
    PICT0053.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 42
  • PICT0060.JPG
    PICT0060.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 42
  • PICT0064.JPG
    PICT0064.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 39
Damn it looks warm there. Here's me plowing out one of our Canadian missile silos :/:

Attachments

• IMG_6543.JPG
    IMG_6543.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 37
Is that really a missile silo?
VERY cold now. Drew's school was closed because of it. Course I didn't know til after we were freezing our butts off for 20 minutes, waiting for the bus.

Is that really a missile silo?

If I told ya I'd have to kill you.

JK'ing. No it's a telecommunication control room, I have a sweet contract to do 32 of them in the surrounding areas here. I have up to 48hrs after a snowfall to clean them out so it works great to extend my plowing for a extra couple days, and it's mostly highway driving which is easy on the truck compared to pushing constantly.

Although I've never been inside so ya never know.:D

-18 here......FREEEEEEZING bollock cold. At least I'm not up in the bucket, so it could be worse. The ink in my pen keeps freezing while I'm trying to write proposals though. Just took some coffee over to the guys........they look COLD, but happy to have work at this time of year. Thanks for the Florida pics V, get me in the mood as I'll be down there next week......floating around in the mother-in-law's pool! Can't wait.

14* with a cold easterly wind. Ice and sleet just to the south.

Back