What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 486K
You getting any snow Andy? It's 8:15AM and we have nothing. They were saying we would have snow moving in around 4:00AM and get 4" to 6". Gotta love them weather people. :what:

We've a nice 'lil front passing through.

inmaSIRLA_.gif

There are supposed to be two weather fronts converging on our area soon.One from the Texas area and a cold northern one. Predictions from 4 to 10 inchs of snow or freezing rain.:(

well my climber got snowed in:( probably had some thing to do with me paying him early in case he couldnt make it:)

might hit the dump, go see the Silky dealer and get a new pole saw, pops in law coming over today to put up some crown moldings in baby's room and I have to go to the bank to install some funds.

another quiet one. :)

Cold and snowy here, luckily no snow overnight but possibly later today a skiff is all they're calling for.

You getting any snow Andy? It's 8:15AM and we have nothing. They were saying we would have snow moving in around 4:00AM and get 4" to 6". Gotta love them weather people. :what:

DUDE!!!! Had 2 1/2" on th ground when I left at 6:15, it was misserable driving!!! Total of 4.5", it was miserable this morning again!!! Of course 8 deg. didn't help!!! 40 on the way home, and most is melted!!!!

Here is what the weather was like on Waikiki Beach today, Feb. 2nd, 2008 at 5:20PM. Beach was real crowded earlier. I was there from 0900 to 1730 hanging the Pro Bowl banners.

Attachments

• IMG_0130.JPG
    IMG_0130.JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0132.JPG
    IMG_0132.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 31
One hell of a nice day here, 68 sunny beautiful. Dropping to 33 tonight, holding steady around 32tomorrow with sleet, and a wintry mix all day, with around one inch expected.

One hell of a nice day here, 68 sunny beautiful. Dropping to 33 tonight, holding steady around 32tomorrow with sleet, and a wintry mix all day, with around one inch expected.

YUP, just melted off te five inches of snow we got last week, now we get to do it again!!!! GOTTA LOVE KS!!!:P
Don't like the weather, wait five min., it will change!!

Oh yeah, "If the wind ain't blowin, better run, cause there is a twister coming!!!"

most of the province has a warning out, issued about an hour and a half ago. Heads up in Washington as well I bet.
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/warnings/bc_e.html

Greater Vancouver
3:14 PM PST Monday 4 February 2008
Wind warning for
Greater Vancouver issued

Strong westerly winds of 80 to 100 km/h will accompany a low presssure system passage along coastal bc Tuesday.

This is a warning that potentially damaging winds are expected or occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

An intense low pressure system currently well offshore is heading towards the bc coast. Strong southwesterly winds of 80 to 100 km/h associated with the passing of the system will be widespread starting on the north coast Tuesday mid day and later in the south. The effects will be felt even into the Fraser Valley. Winds will abate during the evening in the north and overnight in the south as the front moves quickly inland and weakens.

Back