What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 486K
It's spitting and pissing here, yesterday too. Bummer, I worked Sunday through Tuesday, took a rest day Wednesday and now it's too rainy to climb. It's nice to finally be getting some rain on the ground though.

Tornado in Vancouver? I bet that doesn't happen too often.

Yeah kinda early for tornados, as of yesterday the weather guy here said there have been 70 tornados reported already this year. 26 and clear headed for 47 later today.

45F spitting showers now calling for just cloudy this PM, then rain overnight through tomorrow. The usual.

its picked up right fast, barely a breeze 20 mins ago, now its blowing like a 5 dollar ...uhm, you get the idea... ;)

cool and clear for most of the day. didnt climb anything but over a couple railings. We are pruning the trees in a condo complex, about 12 or 15 years old. Managed to get lots done today leaving us a half day tomorrow. :D

It was 45 on the way home from work. Supposed to top out at 34 tomorow. Winds picking up to 30mph with snow/ice coming in.

It's frickin COLD!!!!!!!! 45 when I went in at 6:30, 22 when I left at 5:30!! I think it's 18 now, snow is coming down and the rain we got earlier froze underneath it. I got to go all of 30mph on the way home!!!!

We go 2" of snow last night, temps in the teens, wrecks every where, schools closed. Pretty much the same thing here Andy. Rained all day changed over to snow around 3PM then stopped for a while. Ice with a coat of snow on all the roads, should be a fun drive to work this morning.

Yesterday; an incredible 67 degrees. At 8 o'clock PM, 59 degrees. Sunny all day.

Today at 6 am; clear 39 degrees. Now at 8am temps are 49 and climbing. Clear skies!
:thumbup:

out in it all day today pruning, hovering just under freezing, heavy cloud, damp air.... was comfortable when I kept moving. mini snowflakes falling now, threatening to screw up my tomorrow....

Back