What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 481K
Sunny day for a change and no wind, but with a freezing night. Beside that, it's rain, rain and rain again. The rivers are overflowing and many fields and forests look like swamps.

Shocker Alert: We have some clouds right now! It's partly cloudy, but once the sun rises, all of them will likely get burned off and we'll have a traditional sunny, warm, cloudless Arizonian day, with a high of 74 degrees!

Sorry so many of you are having to deal with real weather. Womp womp wooooooooomp!

Can't wait to move back to MA, where the weather is a bit (massive understatement) less predictable.

We’ve had two mostly sunny days, and this morning was nice until rain started at about 11:45am.
The rivers have all overflowed their banks and a lot of rural roads are closed due to flooding.
Much wetter than usual and England tends to be a bit wet.

Rain's been a drag this year. Feels like more than usual, but I don't have a firm grasp of it. Definitely more than years ago. Years ago it would've been snow.

Rain. I have standing water in the yard, just the way I like it :^S

That made my mind up about dicking with the chipper tomorrow. I don't feel like squishing around dragging wood, and I'm not making a drive just to install a part. It'll wait til Monday.

Drizzly and 45 today. Hard to take after bright sun, calm wind, and mid 50s yesterday. I know, it's only early March. Crazy year. I don't think there was ever much ice on Lake Erie this year. It used to routinely freeze over. I have seen pictures of people driving their cars out on the ice.

had some light rain before sunrise and now it’s overcast with rising temps. Supposed to hit upper 40’s I think. Looks like warmer weather next week but rainy. Not good for ROW work. 😡

This is what I have coming up...

Screenshot_2024-03-03_16-03-05.png

Sucks. Going beyond, sun on Friday, rain on Saturday(for a change!), and chance of rain Sunday.

Back