What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 493K
Heads up folks, lotsa rain and crazy cruising through the middle states today, texas, lousiana, colorado..

Chucky, It is gorgeous outside....so long as one is merely looking and not trying to work in it. We got several inches of wet heavy snow but haven't had the high winds which are wreaking havoc a little to the east.

The big portion of the rain is not yet upon us here in the big corn field.It is drizzling thus put a damper on my plans to do something about that wind tipped pine tree I have,in another thread.

Rborist thats unworldly cold. We had storms south of meh yesterday blew several houses apart and of course trees on structure. But thats 2 hrs south of Atlanta.

Haha - now I know you're fooling. You can't get colder than 0.

Partially cloudy and spring like today. Supposed to get frickin' cold later this week. I found a frozen squirrel draped over a branch in the tree I climbed today. Poor fuzzy.

In the words of either Beavis or Butthead (I forget which?), "This sucks more than anything has ever sucked before." >>> That was MICHIGAN'S weather today.
:whine:

Now thats cold,you got to hand it to them native Americans they knew how to deal with the cold ,and not with all the modern stuff we have..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now thats cold,you got to hand it to them native Americans they knew how to deal with the cold ,and not with all the modern stuff we have..

They all dressed in fur and slept together in a one room tee pee with a wood fire going. I take it there were no fur "protesters" back then............the would have frozen to death!

They all dressed in fur and slept together in a one room tee pee with a wood fire going. I take it there were no fur "protesters" back then............the would have frozen to death!

THe more I have to look at this pic - the closer I get to being a fur protester too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't be hating now.................I know ya'll love Mr. Hairy.

I got a new 5-blade vibrating razor for X-mas. I'm thinking about raffling it off and letting you be the only person eligible to enter.

Mud was hard frozen early this morning, so I got out early and fed without leaving ruts everywhere. SO much easier.

January and we're in the 50s thru this weekend. Very strange.

BUT....winter comes back next week.

Back