What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Ha! not me, home after a day working, have Bub from daycare and nothing in the fridge was too inviting. I had some healthy broccoli soup for lunch. :)

I made a huge batch of Guacamole and ate it with tortilla chips.
Nutritious and tasty, too:)

I slept off the anesthesia from a procedure early this morning for most of the day; woke up hungry.
Cooked up a venison steak and a big salad almost entirely from the garden, and a pot of cooked cabbage/carrot/green beans with Indian spicing.
Water to drink; no alcohol until tomorrow.

Marinated some chicken breasts in my balsamic vinaigrette as it has become rather popular in our house, grilled them up. Cut up some yellow summer and zucchini squash and baked it with light oil and seasoning. Served it with a rice, black bean and corn salad. Came out pretty yummy.

Willie,
Funny thing is the young nurse that came in to do my IV start was a bit nervous and had a difficult time getting into the first vein she tried, so I suggested a second, more appropriate vein, using the proper anatomical location terms and the reason it would be easier to access.

She looked up surprised and asked, "You're not a doctor are you?". I laughed at that and said, "No way, I am much better than a doctor, I am a nurse like you" which made her laugh and relax, and the second attempt was flawless.

Homemade chicken noodle soup from the chickens we butchered last fall. Gonna pick up 50 more this week for Oct butchering.