What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Like you Paul.. I did not feel like cooking tonight...
I pulled some Marinara out of the freezer I made a week or so ago and cooked some fettuccine.
Last night I made chicken soup
Night before last I made creme of broccoli soup.
I think I might do a stir fry tomorrow. Stehanson is coming over for dinner and to pick up his mazanita.

Man, I'm trying to figure out my new eating schedule. Basically, I'm eating substantially less. The only time I'm really hungry is in the morning, and that's from going to bed on an empty stomach. And hell, I've been trying to achieve that level of homeostasis my entire life. Breakfast like a King, luncheon as a Prince ,and Sup like a pauper. As long as you're not working the night shift and eat healthy foods, you'll NEVER get fat eating like that... IMO.

Bacon cheeseburger,fries and conversation with a pretty waitress. Came home and had a couple of brownies.

Man, laying down the booze has the double health effect of weight loss, for moi. I don't eat nothing like before. It's amazing. For supper I had one sammich; chicken breast on whole wheat, with a couple slices of cheese just to ADD fat and calories! Ha!

came home with a pounding headache, spent a couple hours in dormant mode on the couch and chugged some water, around 8 I had a couple eggs with toast, a little bit of yogurt and a fibre bar, good to go!

Last night's DQ Blizzard was so tasty I revisited the ice cream themed supper; four chocolate "sundaes" from Micky Dees. My mouth was quite happy. No booze has really activated my sweet tooth, I tellya whut!

At one point in my life that would have sounded quite good. :lol:

I just saw a rather unappetizing story considering the meal I just finished. :(

<div><object width="576" height="324"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/nl/australia/site/player.swf?vid=24887081&repeat=0&browseCarouselUI=hide"></param><param name="flashVars" value="repeat=0&vid=24887081&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed width="576" height="324" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/australia/site/player.swf?vid=24887081&repeat=0&browseCarouselUI=hide" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="repeat=0&vid=24887081&"></embed></object></div>

in progress at the moment, chicken thighs, baked taters and steamed green beans. Service in about 20 minutes ;)

My parents returned from Spain yesterday.
I'm a great lover of cheese, particularly goat & sheep cheese, so they brought me a "Torta del Casar", a traditional cheese made from raw milk from merino sheep.
As it matures, it turns creamy on the inside, so one eats it by splitting it in half and scooping the inside out with a spoon.

Delicious!

It earned an instant place on my " Top 10 cheeses" list.

The dogs made short work of the rinds.

P1000404.JPG P1000405.JPG P1000406.JPG P1000407.JPG