What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Would anybody here be willing to eat this?

Squeezable-Bacon.jpg

I made chicken a la king, then Bub and I had ice cream with cocoa bear graham cookies, chocolate sprinkles AND chocolate ribbons :D

RJS, in response to your query. No, I dont think I would but if I read the ingredients list, that would solidify my answer.

Wife made some steaks and a great big salad. When she left for hot yoga Bub and I had ice cream with chocolate graham bear cookies and chocolate sprinkles. When he went to bed I had a fibre1 bar and some probiotic yoghurt. I should check the TP supplies. lol

they crank the room up to 106 and do yoga, thats about all I know, I sure as heck arent going any time soon, not my scene. I would rather stay home and take care of the kid, we had fun while mommy was out exercising. :)

Before I left for work I put a boneless pork shoulder in the crock pot. Rubbed with brown sugar, paprika, s+p. Slow cooked in cider vinegar, red pepper, cayenne, sugar, dry mustard, worcestshire, garlic salt....mmmmmmm

Chili tonight, over brown rice, with lots of extras to put on top; crackers, shredded sharp cheddar, sour cream, sliced avacadoes...

(no squeez bacon)

Lefty mix here. Bub had a piece of pizza, mini carrots and cucumber slices, plus half my cup of tea, the little sneak. I had steak, bigos (polish sauerkraut dish) , half a cup of tea and 4 pieces of toast, wife had a piece of pizza and her leftover pasta from the other night out.
I love me a clean, organized fridge. lol.