What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

This was last nights dinner. Only on special occasions. Typically I'll buy it for my friends father on his birthday, or when I'm feeling frisky.

It's a seafood pizza. Lobster, shrimp, scallops, butter and garlic. I had three lobster claws on one piece last night. My neighbor gave me a gift certificate to this place because I rescued her a few times this winter. It's a $70 pizza. I got it for Mom, Dad, Ashly, and I.

Attachments

• DSC00195.JPG
    DSC00195.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 2
Fried chicken (with a corn flour crust), mashed potatoes, country pan gravy, corn and fresh baked dinner rolls... :D

Attachments

• IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 2
Cursed, nice to see you making full use of the new cooking rig. :)

We had more lefties tonight, ravioli, greek salad and fruit salad from yesterday.

Maybe dont eat that before you start your MMA career? At least, not before a bout, I would think thats not the best fight fuel. :)

I start my new diet tomorrow. little to no fat, no breads, no booze. I'll eat mostly sushi.

I dunno, I always figured a well rounded diet is best. Too much of a single source might be lacking in other things. Easy on the fat, salt, unnatural sugars and cholesterol for us, otherwise our diet is fairly broad. Lots of veggies, breads, taters, rice, different meats, seafood etc. To each their own! :)

I agree, I'll round it out and balance it with veggies and fruits. Pretty soon I'm also gonna eliminate coffee from my diet too.

Cursed, nice to see you making full use of the new cooking rig. :)

We had more lefties tonight, ravioli, greek salad and fruit salad from yesterday.

Thanks bro... I did some work on it today to dial in the oven and broiler burners. I thought I had set them ok, but they needed some fine tuning.. Was getting some soot :P
Loving this thing. I am going to be purchasing some larger pots for batch cooking some sauces and such :)

:lol:

Things I miss from my kitchen days.... Steam jackets.. Big pots and pans, SS deep well sinks... Walk in refer and freezer. I need to build an addition for the kitchen someday :lol:

I quit the caffeine a few months ago, havent missed it much. I drink a lot of herbal (fruit) teas these days, about a pot a day or more, and lots of Brita filtered tap water as well as real fruit juice, I try to stay away from the 'fruit drinks' that are mainly fructose/glucose, AKA corn syrup.

:D
I would imagine holiday times will get a more huger crowd with his girls hitting the teen years, imagine, 8 kids with 8 BFF's, and two parents? lol, thats 18 or so people to feed, call the caterer!

Tonight Im making a pork tenderloin in a peppercorn marinade with mashed potatoes, spinach salad, and some sliced roma tomatos with a shot of olive oil and salt and pepper over them.