What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

In the good morning thread boss... .

A confirmed delivery for tomorrow :D

getimage.phtml

http://www.buyersedge.com/gas-ranges/frigidaire-gallery-series-fggf3054kb-30%27%27-freestanding-gas-range-black-16223

The only glitch in the order was that they hit my debit card twice. They were also taking their time putting the credit back. So I had my bank call them and fix it after I warned them they would be responsible for any overdrafts :D
If I had used a credit card, it would not have been an issue. Pretty decent deal over all though. :)

Bub had tortellini with fresh parmesan, cucumber slices and baby carrots.

I had a freezer burnt pita shell with falafel balls and mixed veggies inside. Then we shared a Fibre 1 bar and some acai berry juice. Livin on the edge I tell ya.

:D
Now off to watch Mater's Tales.

Don't you remember? You wuz there too...

LOL.

I think grown ups without kids are missing some of the best movies.

I wake every morning with some great kids film... Right now we have gone from "How to Train Your Dragon" to "Beauty and The Beast" :)

There ain't nuttin like havin your kids cuddle in bed with you to watch a movie :)
Great way to wake up or take a nap :)

veal parmigiana with garlic bread, half dozen cookies,cheesecake,and 2 eclairs for dessert.

Went out for Japanese for the first time. Had the hibachi squid. IMO there was no flavor really. Now I see why we used it for fish bait in the ocean.

Also I was wondering about the fresh water eel? Anyone tried that?

Yes to answer your question before someone ask. Yes I have been trying different foods for years. Just like the kick I am on of trying different beers now. I figure I am only going to live once.

nice, I contemplated that, yesterday and today to be honest. Maybe tomorrow. :) with hashbrowns..

I usually rip up a couple tortillas and fry them in the bacon grease and throw that and some sharp cheese in the mix

Rob has been dying to get back to baking goodies. So he got to try out the new stove today on some home made cinnamon rolls :D Awesome when they are frosted and still warm from the oven. :thumbup:

Attachments

• P1010019.JPG
    P1010019.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 6
  • P1010020.JPG
    P1010020.JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 6
I had to try out the burners today with some cream of potato soup :) Since Kat left her camera..... Here is some kitchen fodder. :D

Sauted the bacon and veggies together with a little thyme, garlic and black pepper. IMG_0169.jpg
Added some light chicken broth after deglazing the pan with sherry :)
IMG_0173.jpg
Add the milk and start the potatoes
IMG_0174.jpg
After thickening. Pinch of mustard and allspice. A little Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
IMG_0175.jpg
Add potatoes, and finish seasoning... Serve :)

Attachments

• IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 8
Chop Chop! I had supervision :lol:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7p1cU44mZsE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>