What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

one chicken boob thawing over here, not sure yet what I shall do with it. I still have a couple hours to figure it out tho, dont fret!

ok, butterflied the chicken breast, rubbed on some smokey chipotle spice and grilled it in the new griddle pan, pan fried some diced lef over spuds with a strip of bacon and for veg, I threw a finely chopped jalapeno in with them. Also had half a zuchini, cut to strips and quickly cooked onthe griddle pan after the chicken vacated it.

:D its all good.

Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger.
Whoever came up with the dollar menu, I hope you got a phat raise $$$ !

sotc, that sounds fun! We finally got out on the water this evening, got some take out from a place on the water, and enjoyed being on the boat with the dog! John had Hogfish, I had boiled shrimp. Yum!

it was fun! last night i bbqed new yorks and had some other friends over, they have a vietnamese forign exchange student this year! and they brought me an apple pie!!!! yum

I had a half bowl of rice for dinner last night.

Any guesses as to what was for breakfast this morning?

We had Chicken Stir Fry again. Here is what we put in it.
Chicken marinated in low sodium terriyaki
The following ingredients are also marinated in terriyaki:
Onion
Celery
Red Pepper
Squash and Zucchini
Broccoli
Cabbage of course

We cook the chicken separate from the veggies, then mix them all together with cashews. Serve it over rice with Chinese noodles on top. Man is it good.

I will take the left overs in for the tree crew who will eat it for breakfast after their 2 hour bus ride. They loved it last time.

By the way, I am stuffed!

Ummm tacos.
Now that that's out of the way, I just wanted to give you all a link to the best bottles of wine for under 12$ and the best between 12-20$.
These guys know wine.
http://www.wineloverspage.com/qpr/index.phtml

If you hunt around the forums, you can get good info regarding pairing certain wines with certain foods. Couldn't come up with a good one for tacos, so I settled for natty ice. :D