What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Define "Cajun"...
Lived in New Orleans for a few years when I was very young. I developed some opinions on the term "Cajun".

Sir, your seasoning has three problems: not enough red. Not enough black. Not enough total.

However, you are responsible for the buttered chicken we enjoyed last night. I'm still not sorry that we do that dish spicy, but I will give you a pass on your rendition of "Cajun". I'm sure that's what it said on the tin...
It’s whatever came out of the jar. But yes it was under seasoned because that was the last bit I had. Sure, I could have made the same stuff out of the spice cabinet but well I got lazy. Lol

A pound of pasta, and a jar of sauce. I ate too much D^:

I tried Rao sauce for the first time, Seems to be a lot of buzz around it, but I didn't think it was all that. It's better than some of the supermarket brands, but I've had sauces from aldi that are as good or better, and significantly cheaper.

A pound of pasta, and a jar of sauce. I ate too much D^:

I tried Rao sauce for the first time, Seems to be a lot of buzz around it, but I didn't think it was all that. It's better than some of the supermarket brands, but I've had sauces from aldi that are as good or better, and significantly cheaper.
Sounds like pasta overload nightmares for John tonight. 🙄

Some days, like today, when my CVS (Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome) is wreaking havoc on my quality of life, all I eat are these and a slew of prescription antiemetic drugs for days at a time. I suck on them, allowing them to absorb through my buccal and sublingual membranes. I also take multiple hot showers, because that tends to help, and sleep as much as possible in an effort to restore homeostasis into my body.

So for anyone who enjoys eating food on a consistent basis, be grateful that you don't have a vomiting disorder. =-D

PXL_20240128_225231737.MP.jpg

What causes it, Knotty? Sounds nasty.
It's idiopathic. Nobody knows what causes it and it has no known cure. It's the plight of my existence. I was recently in remission for three years, and now I'm not any longer.

Don't feel bad, @Kaveman. I get to eat a ton of Italian ice, and that's basically some of the best food on earth.

You better climb extra hard tomorrow to work off that calorie bomb :^D

I can't say much. I ate a whole chicken tonight. Shitty walmart fried chicken. I never learn. I get one, discover walmart makes shitty fried chicken, decide to never get it again, then several months to a year+ later get walmart fried chicken. Rinse, repeat... :^S