What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I have a bud in Middletown NY that's been doing organic grass fed beef for 20 years. It commands an unbelievably high price. Living close to NY city helps I guess. Keziahlain farm.

I hate how stores are freezing in the summer and roasting in the winter. Our bodies can adapt, given half a chance, to seasonal conditions. People should stop being such wimps and put a sweater on etc. My mother used to keep her house in the 50s in the winter. I would bring her firewood and tell her to burn the wood stove. She would have wood all layed for a fire so when she had company they would be comfortable.
Not cheap here either, but it's worth it to get a nice bit of steak.

IMG_20231205_211230.jpg

I've enjoyed them slightly roasted, maybe on a grill? Not sure exactly how they were prepared. Also they go great on sandwiches, Jimmy John's is a deli sandwich shop around here that uses them a bunch. I've never made them, but they taste good in those.

For Brussels sprouts, try heating them, then adding butter and Old Bay. They could also be roasted in the oven with a bit of olive oil, then add Old Bay. Old Bay makes everything better.