What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I have a large polytunnel, where I grow all the good stuff that won't grow outdoor, here.

b96824d55b99e7185bc6a5-42668735.jpg

Ratatouille and rice.
Not by choice, but I'm going away, so the poly tunnel needed to be harvested.

I can't stand all the self loving " celebrity cooks" but Jaimie Oliver does have a geat recipe for Ratatouille:

That was a random pic I found online. I liked that one cause it showed what it looks like in the bowl. I don't typically take pictures of my food. I don't cook much, and when I do it isn't particularly special. Last night's dinner was grilled cheese and tomato soup. Had I taken a pic of it, you have seen two big grilled cheese sandwiches made from Italian bread on a small cup saucer cause I have a bunch of them, and they're easy to clean, and canned tomato soup I ate out of the pot I cooked it in. Not very photogenic :^D

edit:
Tonight's dinner was a vegetarian chipotle bowl that came in a microwave pouch. A pic would have shown a pouch with a spoon sticking out of it, but I did add lots of El Yucateco hotsauce :^D

One of my toes is still black. I hit with a hammer last Nov, and it's still there. Looks like it'll be there about a year when it's all said and done. Here's one of my hands...

IMG_20200906_201052.jpg

Kinda pink I guess. Noticed my skin looks pretty gnarly. Pretty sure a lot of that's from tbe Lyme antibiotics I got ~15yr ago. I got thrashed that summer...

edit:
You can kinda see the scar on my index finger. I cut it on a bandsaw in shop class. I got lucky as shit it went in on an angle. If it was 90° to blade, I'd have lost that finger, and gotten a good cut on the one next to it D^:

Last edited: