What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

@Brandon , any idea how to fix randomly rotated pictures? They’re correct in my phone. 🤷‍♂️
Mine rotate if I take a pic and post it. If I open it in the edit function and change it in an unnoticeable way, like rotate a degree or two or zoom a tiny bit, then save it, it posts normal. It’s also a much smaller file size when I post it.
It did it on my old droid and my newer iPhone, device doesn’t matter I think.

Pasta and shrimp with some seasonings and lemon squeezed over it
6308C8F3-BEFB-49DF-88B1-2D4BA6480065.jpeg Gone. That’s how good it was. I smelled as I walked in and devoured. It was probably a meal to good for a barbarian, but.....

My wife has been cooking exceptionally well lately. I’m kinda worried she might have some ulterior motives. Wonder want she wants next?

Melanzane alla Parmigiana.
AKA Eggplant Parmesan.
The difference beeing that the Italians don't bread the eggplant.
Since I don't eat eggs, I don't go for that either.

Melons and eggplant have all decided to go ripe at once.
I've given a load to the neighbours and Richard and am trying to eat my way through the rest.

This is a good way to go about it :)
We'll most likely have melon for dessert.

Melanzane alla Parmigiana.
AKA Eggplant Parmesan.
The difference beeing that the Italians don't bread the eggplant.
Whaaaaaaaaat ? Italians don’t bread the eggplant ? Horse feathers ... You aren’t eating “Melanzane alla Parmesan” you are eating “Mulignan alla Parmesan” :) Do you use tin-foil to bake also ? :dur:

Whoa... I think that was like a legit food coma. Only had 1 drink but the pizza and ice cream took a hard hit, and next thing I know it’s 9 hours later.

Carl, your daughter has the cutest dresses!

Stig, you mentioned "the tunnel" what do you mean by that?