What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

No time for pictures, dinner interrupts my beer & TreeHouse time.

Atlantic salmon, mashed potato, peas, (forgot to pick my spinach) and pumpkin.

Last time I mentioned pumpkin here got a few comments. Last count I had about 25 growing, should be ready soon, had to pick that one a bit green as it was growing in tree and got jammed. Got a few big ones going. Queensland Blue

I hit the cheese shop yesterday, so I was going to make pasta with a Gorgonzola sauce today.
I have to cook soft stuff, because my wife has broken a tooth.

Then I saw this on Youtube:

Looked so damned good, I went for that instead.
It was good.
I have added that to my book of tried and tested recipes. ( Tested means the mail order bride approves).

Stig, would love to see a pic of that...

The ratatouille is out of the freezer, so it has lost some of it's lucre.
When it is harvest time in my poly tunnel, I do a load of spaghetti/pizza sauce and ratatouille and freeze it.

I'll do a pic, next time I make it.

I hit the cheese shop yesterday, so I was going to make pasta with a Gorgonzola sauce today.
I have to cook soft stuff, because my wife has broken a tooth.

Then I saw this on Youtube:

Looked so damned good, I went for that instead.
It was good.
I have added that to my book of tried and tested recipes. ( Tested means the mail order bride approves).

I'll be trying that 😂

M made her barley mushroom soup, and added smoked chicken from my grill which she usually does no do with this recipe. Went well together, very creamy and rich flavors. Cast iron skillet of cornbread, and I threw together a salad. Good grub :).

Hmmm never had that! We did pan fried mahi (in bacon grease) with mashed potatoes, complete with a lemon butter sauce.