What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I save the mega sauces for waking up stews and stuff. You can add as much as you want just to boost the heat without adding a ton of flavor.

One of my favorite meals is cheese/crackers/hot sauce. I used to use the mega sauces on it sometimes, but I lost a bit of my taste for insane heat. I still like it sometimes, but not on everything. Habanero's a really nice pepper. Good heat, and a nice flavor you can taste through the heat. That's pretty much my standard hot sauce anymore, though I do have ghost, scorpion, and reaper in the cabinet.

Love the name of that pizzeria (Mustachio's). I can just picture the short, rotund Italian w/the big bushy mustache spinning the dough in the air constantly wise-craccking "Atsa matta wit choo"...

(Full disclosure, I'm almost half Italian, so I can get away w/that.... ;) )

That soup looks pretty good. I had beans and wienies with vegetarian hotdogs. They were pretty bad. Distinct artificial smoke flavor, and not much else going on. I wasn't expecting much, and didn't require much. Just wanted chunks of hotdog-like things to bulk up the beans, but they were almost unusable. Might be better grilled or something, but I won't get them again.

2/3 a pack of these...

Bentons-Cookies-1.jpg

They're delicious, but I feel kinda sick now :^/

Mine was a prettier plate. Home made chili.
The gal that cooks at the Air Port Inn does a nice job of it.
The garnish is a piece of lemon bundt cake, pickle, orange, strawberry, slice of cucumber, carrot stick, peppercini,olives.
dbd66b537c176690afaacf81efac3b0d_-united-states-california-mariposa-county-mariposa-airport-ba...jpg

You plate mighty pretty food, Austin. Mighty pretty!

We had one of our regular go-to favs...orzo, with home grown oregano pesto, saute'd crushed red hot peppers and peanuts, fetta cheese, and broccoli boiled with the pasta. Right fine eating.