What Are You Drinking Tonight?

So Austin, Breckenridge put out a 12 pack of holiday flavored porters (4 different). That happened to be one of them. I've had some good peanut/peanut butter flavored porters b4 (Kane Brewing in NJ does "GORP", good old raisins & peanuts, which is really good), as well as a few others that were at least middle of the road good. Being that porters are my favorite style, I'm sort of committed to trying every one possible.

Add-on: That one above was actually good, once you got past the first sip; probably the aluminum aftertaste sitting at the top of my glass.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fentimans and Maine Root make some good ginger ales.

That’s what I’m talkin about!
I’m not to big on beers these days, but I love imperial stouts.
How was it? What’s the alcohol percentage on it?

Those kombucha drinks always look like someone already drank them once and I could never get my head around that enough to try it.

The usual Apothic Pinot Noir tonight, watching the Peter Jackson Hobbit movies and pondering how two 40 lb dogs can take up a queen size bed.

I like kombucha. I used to get it as my breakfast drink with my monthly sushi breakfast when I go wegmans. I've since switched to a lavender herbal concoction that's expensive, but really good. Reminds me of an old school herb shop.

Jonny did you do the talking label thing on your phone with the 19 Crimes?

I'm back to basics this evening, Heiniken.

image.jpg

Rediscovered plain old black tea last week, and I've been digging it. This has been sitting around forever. Time to get rid of it.

I'm a little surprised at the strong showing of Budweiser. I didn't think people drank that anymore.

Back