What Are You Drinking Tonight?

Smoked beers (from the German Rauchbier) are up there on my list of favs. O'Fallons Smoke Porter (from St. Louis) is a top ten of mine. I'll have to send one Jim's way to refine him.

Some Apothic wines tonight. Love them. Pinot Noir and a bottle of a red blend they make called Crush. Probably won’t impress most wine snobs, but it’s an enjoyable drink on its own, and goes well with steaks, meatloaf, or spaghetti and meatballs. I’m making myself hungry again. Now I want beef.

Evan Williams Bottled in Bond. Very smooth for 100 proof.

I used to get Koko Brown speaking of coconut flavored beer. Kona Brewing Co. Local beer discount beverage store used to carry Kona. I liked the varieties. They went out of business after about 30 years. Mom and pop. Have to try the big chain and see what they are stocking.s

My friend and I have both had the Koko Brown. Didn't meet his standard, and I'm not a coconut fan, so I was just like "What else is in the fridge?".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
4187c4d8-3489-4df3-b280-0ff0b32e0266-2-78d93c4601530256dd7af38336846524.jpg

Camomile's good. I drink all kinds of tea, both real and herbal, but not a lot of it. My average is probably a pot every other day. I'm not a big fan of fruity or tart teas aside from making them iced, but I haven't done that in a long time. I keep meaning to, but never do.

getimage-php-im-202110141525399880.jpg

Drinking this while I think of something to get in to. Maybe nothing. Mulling over pallet boxes for firewood. I'm less enthused than I was a couple months ago. It's feeling like a lot of work, for not much storage. Maybe one pallet box, and leave the rest exposed? That might be enough to get me through winter when combined with my porch load I'm working on now.

Also, I think I'm gonna dead wood that pine I have. I want to bring my main saddle from work for it. Saving the limbs as a firewood bank is kinda dumb. They're just gonna rot, and not be good for anything. I also picked up a couple new hangers I want to get down. They aren't hurting much, but I see them, and that's where my eyes go.

Back