What Are You Drinking Tonight?

BeerGeek

Tree Numbnutz
Having this while helping out a friend. Drinkable, but not one I'd normally go for. Yes, those are chunks in it.

IMG_20220910_173728263.jpg

lxskllr

Treehouser
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Huh... I'd try it for the experience, but it sounds weird.

lxskllr

Treehouser
BlackBush Irish whiskey. Had a glass of scotch yesterday. Those are the first neat spirits I've had since early spring I think. I did make a couple G&Ts over summer though. I still have 6 beers of the 12pack I bought for memorial day. Cooler, darker evenings make alcohol taste better. I need to start thinking about getting a fall beer sampler. I usually get Sam Adams, but I'll see what's out there. Can't wait til the weather really turns nice :^)

BeerGeek

Tree Numbnutz
Had the Jersey Girl Pocket Full of Porter during a fire dept. meeting Zoom call, and working my way through a Troegenator w/dinner. Sometimes, you just have one of those days...

Cobleskill

Treehouser
BlackBush Irish whiskey. Had a glass of scotch yesterday. Those are the first neat spirits I've had since early spring I think. I did make a couple G&Ts over summer though. I still have 6 beers of the 12pack I bought for memorial day. Cooler, darker evenings make alcohol taste better. I need to start thinking about getting a fall beer sampler. I usually get Sam Adams, but I'll see what's out there. Can't wait til the weather really turns nice :^)
I just started sipping bourbon again and was eyeing up Black and Tan on the shelf yesterday. Funny how seasons change your alcohol taste.