Tree felling vids

Haha, maybe a day or two! Rock canyon, concrete canyon, traffic, river, how different could it be?

Like I can't wait to get away from my phone and go _______. Let me tell you a story about the time we went _________.

Mine was rock climbing.

I used to spend a LOT of time in the back country. Not really anymore.

Here's what I did today… And a bunch of other stuff Ha...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qgtx_2OYh5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was what I wanted to see...there were TWO buildings...didn't realize you were threading a gap when I saw the stills in the other thread.

Cool cutting.

Thanks Gary, and a fence and henhouse at the end. Trying to make it long enough to get two 27 foot logs (peelers) and have enough room to cut some chunks off the butt for metal.
"Nailed" it.

Good vid August. But I personally thought the pics you posted yesterday were 'great'. Something about freezing and prolonging a 'moment'....and then just staring at it.

Thanks Gary, and a fence and henhouse at the end. Trying to make it long enough to get two 27 foot logs (peelers) and have enough room to cut some chunks off the butt for metal.
"Nailed" it.
:lol:
Good vid August. But I personally thought the pics you posted yesterday were 'great'. Something about freezing and prolonging a 'moment'....and then just staring at it.
Agreed

Very nice gunsighting August.
When you said "peeler logs" I'm thinking logs turned on a mill lathe to make plywood.
That's what we call them up here, as I have once harvested lots of oversize spruce for Weyerhaeuser plywood mills

Good fir, what used to and may still be sold as "Vertical grain fir", is indeed some very nice lumber. An excellent interior finish carpentry use wood if it's your choice over hardwoods. Works like butter as well. The plywood is nice for panels or whatever, but I seem to remember it as being costly. The lumber and plywood can make an attractive door.

Back