Tree felling vids

I don't find that expensive at all, for the quality.
Really fine video for advertising purposes.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x2VwlQa6kss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We just completed a project for a town home association. 15 hours of crane time, 200 yards of chips in two days, and 40 stumps ground out. Cleaning up all of the stumps was a breeze with the clam shells. The weather has been darn near perfect, it is about time the weather gods cooperated.

Bad ass!!!!

Loved the video. I like the choreography. It's a nice looking outfit. Very professional. Love the beards. And of course I love the bar cam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

377 Pages ! Wow, I'm starting a little late. I just viewed the first page and first video.
someday maybe I'll view some more.
I don't know if the subject has changed, but the first page was about Felling Trees.
I also thought it would be cool to have a felling compilation.
Here is a felling compilation I did a while back. It is okay, it was going to be better in mind, but I'm okay with it.
Might be entertaining to you. Tried to keep it fast pace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1rk01HxVsg

Hey! Welcome Xman!!! Great to see you joined us at the 'House. :thumbup::D
Make yourself at home, take a look around. Great place to share stuff..... ;)
Lookin' forward to that first week or two in September. :)

I seen something very similar happen to a groundie. Though that fellow didn't go air-born. Rather he spun around like a top and then was dragged across the ground. Poor fellow didn't fare well through it. He was tough though, and got up and said, "That was a little heavier than I figured." School of hard knocks.

Yeah, we always get down to the big wood and the stupid groundie, is like, "How many wraps should I take," and I say, "Man, I don't know, you've been runnin the loads all day." But I do AT LEAST manage to tell the guy, "Look, if it's just pounding down, and you can't hang on to it, then, PLEASE just let the stupid thing go!!!!!! You'd be surprised how many guys, just running off pure instinct will hang on to that stupid piece of wood like their life depended on it, rather than realizing that their life is jeopardized by it. I almost killed one of my best friends that way... he actually flipped (with just a flick of his wrist) a 3/4" Sampson line off of the posts--counter-clockwise--on the aluminum bollard on the GRCS, (he was standing at a 90 degree angle to it, so as to be "in front" of it, rather than to the side) just in order to get the stupid piece to run faster. Man that Cottonwood log just started SCREAMING down. The jackass wouldn't let go. The piece smoked down into the blacktop hard enough to blow out a hole over four inches deep, and Chris missed it with his head by about eight inches. He only let go, when his hands hit the bollard.

Back