Tree felling vids

I was waiting for someone to mention the Meteor crater in AZ.
Fascinating place.
Meteor crater was the lamest $20 I've spent in years. Big hole I'm the high desert.

While we were there, a crew of about half a dozen folks were schlepping an astronaut statue down to the bottom.
Then they broke out an FPV drone and started doing tricks over the viewing area, which was full of people. So i reported them to the FAA.

The call in to the alphabet agency was more interesting than the crater.

Did you check out the Apache Death Cave, just down the road at Diablo Canyon/Two Guns? Way more interesting.

Your former natives really don't interest me at all.
Whereas the thought of the impact of that meteor does.

Last edited:
Your former natives really don't interest me at all.
Wheas the though of the impact of that meteor does.
No? But everyone else wants to feel bad for them.

Ever wondered why the Hopi and Zuni reservations are smack in the middle of the Navajo Nation, of course you didn't! It's because the Navajo invaded and surrounded both tribes.
The Hopi villages are all on easily defensible mesa tops, and the Zuni live in and around one rugged canyon.
The Navajo imprisoned those two tribes in their homes, pushed the Sinaqua from the high canyons, and named all others "Anasazi" which means Ancient Enemy.

A peacefull tribe of farmers and weavers my ass.

I'll get into the Apache side of things some day, surprise, they're the more agreeable bunch.

So no longer a yawner I guess. 8million views mostly from mindless short video scrollers.

From YouTuber Novice Lumberjack :

“First off, congrats! You've got a viral video. Second, it'll probably never happen again. Third, do a Google search on how to monetize your YouTube channel. It is far too complicated for me to tell you. It will take a long time, they make it difficult so you won't do it. But if you had been monetized, that video would have gotten you a few thousand bucks.”
I saw that video of yours on some of the Facebook tree groups.

Yes, maybe I could pick out a small face at one point. Never did see any pull line, but it might be there as the frame doesn't show all of the top ever. He was very lucky, and that's a bad place for needing luck to get by.
Looking again at the first several seconds, as well as the static shot before you start the video...I can see no evidence of a pull line. Just a big 'eff up.

Back