Tree felling vids

My life is richer today because I have known Reg Coates. I am sure of that.

Is it not ironic? that Reg and Paul are so alike? Both are Arborists from jolly ol' England that independently moved west and became great innovators in the industry. What are the odds of that?

It says so much about both. Birds of a feather. and good old practical thinking.

God bless the Queen!

There were a couple in there that didn't belong. What I find amazing is the poor crane operation. There were several. You already have it made using a crane. Take smaller picks!

I was waiting on that stand up tree to slide down the bank or something after it fell since it was in a fail video.
Those crane ones are nuts. It’s just insane the loads they were trying. Boom up and cable down can only save you if you’re just a tad over capacity.

Ok, ok.

My interest has been sufficiently picqued.

If someone is on ignore, their post is still supposed to show up but it will be blanked out with the ignore explanation. The post should not be 100% missing, that is f'd up. What if murph posted the Facebook closing numbers for next week that came to him in a dream, that should be clickable if one chooses, rather than fully missing, the only indication being a check of consecutive post #s

It makes the posts completely disappear, but there will be an option to reveal any ignored posts at the bottom of the page if there are any on that page. You might have to go back a page to find that option because of how posts are reordered. If the ignored post is the last in the thread, it will appear, but with a ignored content notice.

I do it the old fashioned way myself. I've never used an ignore function aside from a time mods went AWOL on a forum, and a bunch of spammers moved in. I couldn't keep ahead of them with the ignore list, so I gave it up.

I just don’t read posts from the person/ people that annoy me. I tried the ignore function for awhile but it was hard to follow some of the threads. Not reading or watching some videos is really pretty easy, but I understand it’s hard to not look at a train wreck every now and again.

Back