The RIP Thread...

My mother-in-law passed last night. She was 88 years old. Congestive heart failure so it was no surprise. She had been in assisted living for the past year. Wife is doing really well.

How many football games do you have to win to equal not making a big deal out of some kid being raped in the shower by your assistant? It's a math question, university level.

The man was about more than winning football games and he did report what happened to the athletic director and the head of the University. I am not saying he should have lost his job or anything, just that he helped a lot of people in his days as coach. He was greatly loved by all the students and the alma mater.

Greg Burd, best boss I ever worked for. Talented tree worker, even handed, cared greatly about his crew members, quality of work, safety, and people. he will be missed by all who knew him. Leaving behind two daughter he cared deeply for. RIP buddy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He sounds like someone we all should have known, and been the better for it! :rockon:

Rest in peace, Mr Burd, sir! We'll all be talking about the Good Old Days together, soon enough.

Sounds like a good guy, glad you got to meet him and work for him. Good bosses are a blessing.

What a shame, she seemed to be cleaning up her act. I know they had her obit written a long time ago but it would have been nice to keep it on ice longer.

oddly enough I just watched the second half of The Bodyguard last week, she was uber talented to say the least. Yet Bobby Brown lives on.

Back