The RIP Thread...

Ahh, I thought that was an odd question.:|:

I haven't seen that show for a long time.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/biW9BbWJtQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RIP Mr Earle Jorgensen Jr. :(
One of my first customers when I took on this business and he really helped establish our base clients in the beginning.
I have shown the lake side property on the forum this year and past.
He was a really neat person and will surely be missed here locally.
He helped out Kids First Foundation here with fund raisers and the local mining and mineral museum.
He helped keep several people employed when the economy hurt their businesses.
Passed away today while he was having surgery.. Heart failure. :(
Very sad day indeed. Just a really good person....

Really caught me off guard.. His wife needs a full time nurse and is pretty much bound to bed or a wheel chair. Thought for sure she was going to be the first to go. He has been nursing her personally for years until the last couple when he hired some in home care. Once he got the in home care set up, he went back to taking care of and revamping the property..... His wife would not hardly ever let him have anything cut :lol:
This includes some of the grasses in a meadow she loves. Real lively and fun loving dude. Really shocked me....

Sorry about your friend, Stephen. It's not so uncommon, the person taking care of the sick one ends up going first.

My grandfather died yesterday afternoon. he was 82 years old. after 9 years of fighting prostate cancer he'd had enough. when i go, i hope i can go like he did, at home, without machines, and with my wife and family by my side. i'm really going to miss him. jaime

May he RIP. I remember when my gramps died, and shaving him when he was in the hospital. He was supposed to be comatose, but in a a light voice told me enough with the razor. :/:
I'd sure love another of his highballs.

15JUL11, Staff Sgt. Wyatt Goldsmith, 1st SFG passed. 3rd tour, last fight. See you downrange brother.

Maybe its part of getting older but I have no respect for that list of musicians who basically all did themselves in. I used to think what if this or that person lived but now I know they were weak and would have died sooner or later if they survived the trip that killed them. Amy Winehouse had great talent but was as low as any junky on the street.

Lots of great talent people are messed up in the head. Sometimes the creativity comes from that place, or in part. Amy said herself that she had a very self destructive side. How much of the self violence was her own psychos, and how much was from the substance abuse, probably will never be known.

I am thankful my daughter listens to Adele who seems to be much more in control of her life.

Adele kind of looks bored...disinterested when she sings, at least what I have seen. I think she should create a better atmosphere.

Back