The RIP Thread...

Jane Russel passed on .She was the pin up girl for the GI's during WW 2 and the infatuation of Howard Hughes .

The old gal was noted for her ampleness of bosum which Howard Hughes supposedly designed a special undergarment to enhance what nature had bestowed upon her although it really wasn't neccessary .Ms. Russel later laughed about it and said in spite of Howards insistance she never wore the damned thing . Miss Jane was 89 .RIP .

Yes Ms Russel was indeed the spokes woman for the 18 hour bra .Because of what nature endowed her with plus the fact by that time she was an older mature woman and not the pin up of the 40's she did rather nicely in that role .

I found the commercials were rather cute .She would say "let me show you " but never did because at that time she couldn't and I doubt she would have anyway .:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
29, eh? Lordy.

tall-hamburger.jpg

Fries cooked in lard, that does sound a bit unhealthy. Where is Chucky to dispel those myths? Hope he is ok.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
She had a good, long life with TONS of family. Not much more you could ask for than that.

Back