The RIP Thread...

I ran out of fuel in a backcut once, one of the first big pines I ever did, 12' piece, I had a wedge on me to keep it from teetering, my son was on ground. Tense moment. Won't ever happen again.

YOu're supposed to glance at the fuel through the tank before you start a critical cut. But you know that. You know it even better now.

that sucks man. I remember one of my buddies was killed in a car accident when we were in the last year of highschool. I remember my last conversation with him on the friday before he died, I still give props when I drive by the cemetery he is in. tough to deal with but go to the funeral, you dont get a second chance to, if he was a friend or acquaintance, his family needs to know he was important.

yup, my dads uncle got taken out at 70 or so by a bus mirror walking down the street with his wife of 45 odd years, death can be around the corner for anyone.

I think I've seen that response before... and Brian, i think it was you then, too.
Hope someday you get that theory refuted.

Love is highly overrated.

It's not overrated, it's just hard to come by when you're our age and usually comes with a very high cost. So rather than being overrated, perhaps it's just not worth it anymore.

I guess the term " hooker" means something else to the Brits, than it does to the rest of us??

Back