The Official Work Pictures Thread

I bet Jesus could eat three!

go-away-jesus_o_918307.jpg

If you are gonna eat McDonalds you gotta go with the mcgangbang. You take a double cheeseburger in half and add a mcchicken in the middle. :D

If you go to the same micky ds and keep ordering it, they will actually start making them for you lol

I had a delicious bacon, avocado cheeseburger for lunch from my friends' restaurant today (well again, after yesterday). Local fresh beef, and fresh bacon. YUM!

Fast food is a necessity, sometimes...my damn tapeworm! Jack in the Box or BK.

When you are young, single, broke, and perpetually drunk and needing smokes, mcds is the answer. It takes dire circumstances for me to eat that crap anymore. The wife has made me eat relatively healthy, and really slowed down on everything else too. Ironically I've gained weight, but I can attribute that to the fact that she's been pregnant for about 2 years straight and I end up finishing all of her meals when it no longer tastes good to her lol.

I don't know if y'all could handle the excitement of pictures of me pruning out hydras' heads from rounded over ornamentals. Whoa, free climbing to 13', all Evil Knievel and stuff.

Made a grumpy old sailor (commercial fisherman/ captain) happy with it, though. The guy told me that if he knew then what he knows now, he'd have taken better care of himself...2 or 3 back surgeries. Last one left him with a numb leg. He can walk, but he can't feel one leg, so he can't stand without most weight on one side, which would tire a young guy out. Muscle atrophy as a result, etc.
Mental note taken...protect my body.

Deva. You are so freakin nuts. That freakin tree must have just sucked with a half-life. Yer freakin nuts. Take it easy out there man.

Oh... The Rope Runner rules. I love you Kevin. Just got me one. Prettiest colors you could ever care to see. I love that thing.

Loves me a RR.

It is pretty much all I climb on these days. Got a black and a blue one. The blue is exceptionally worn, I guess I should turn the bollard or get a new one.

You would probably be shocked if you saw the state of it.

Back