The Official Work Pictures Thread

It is most seriously dead.
I got a date for delivery of a new one.....February 24.
So I'll be running a 462 till then.

Reactions: Jed
That reminds me of a line of thinking, "what does he know that I don't???" And then Ka-boom!

Maybe I should have said something. But you don't want to come off sounding like a pampas know-it-all. So instead you don't say anything, and watch the circus happen.

Then after the fact the person looks at you and asks, "Did you know that was going to happen?"

😂😂... makes me think of a how to deal with millennials YouTube video.
Cory: at long last, you actually give us some pictures. You are the world‘s worst hold out.

Stig: You know that I would chew through iron bars for the chance to learn the ways of the short bar Ninja. I am a deplorable darky from my Redskin heritage, but, what if I swore up and down (I could show them some Orthodox icons and stuff ) to the Danish authorities that I am not a Muslim?😂

Job all week and maybe then some as he keeps adding more. Came back there today to find more ribbon. I tried to talk to the dude into a little at a time. Clean them up and make a decision on some of them. Oh well. Bet there will be more ribbons tomorrow and I might masticate some of the parameter for him since he has been waiting on his NCRS grant for three years. Fire safety stuff.
SO I pruned hazard dead off the tall pine yesterday and removed the dwarf mistletoe creating witches brooms. Swung over to the oak next to it after a limb walk and took the tips off so I could just drop them today. Took off the leader over the house and a set of small trees in front of it. Burning all the brash and decking the wood for fire wood. Putting in a picture of what PG&E contractors left him since 2016. Pine everywhere. Took down the rest of the oak nearest the house and started separating the canopy on the others. Fodder from today.
Start... IMG_0601.JPG IMG_0600.JPG IMG_0599.JPG IMG_0598.JPG IMG_0597.JPG IMG_0596.JPG IMG_0595.JPG IMG_0594.JPG IMG_0593.JPG

Maybe I should have said something. But you don't want to come off sounding like a pampas know-it-all. So instead you don't say anything, and watch the circus happen.

Then after the fact the person looks at you and asks, "Did you know that was going to happen?"

This is just too, too good... I had to repost it..."don't say anything and watch the circus happen.". :lol:

That is interesting. Thanks. I did not realize that.
At a distance of several meters, the sound of a battery-powered saw running seems pleasant and quiet, but in the immediate vicinity this sound is quite nasty. By the way, in the near future in St. Petersburg will prohibit the use of chainsaws when working in a residential area. I'm already thinking about buying Stihl 300.

This time of year we clean out the trap door/feed wheel area at end of every day to avoid big hassles the next morning

Hah!! I totally had forgotten about it till you said this, but back in the early 1990s on a very cold February morning we set a fire under the trap door to unfreeze it so we could chip.

Gerry: What vital
What life and vitality you have.

😂. HA!!! I would trade it all for five seconds banging wedges for you in the 80’s/90’s when you had the 056 in your hands. Bad mounts, I know, I know. I actually quite enjoyed that pig, but I never had to run er much.

145’ dog hair today. Little pig was 22”dbh!

12BF6095-EA41-4341-AF42-0A066AA67B34.jpeg 9F49F920-F815-4DE0-BDB8-AD4CCF88C3C3.jpeg 5A0EC9A3-BEF6-4184-83CC-7C84B23BF6B9.jpeg 236F8C36-5961-40C5-A726-AEFD2D8E6F9D.jpeg 7532F82D-7958-4CE4-A2BD-5A6931CB4351.jpeg

:coldcold:

Too bad that I can't see your vids on my computer Andrey. Since so long I had to replace it, that's an other reason to push me on it.

Last edited:
Back