The Official Work Pictures Thread

With the drought you've been having, not hard to find greener pastures.
Fire zones and infrastructure in state mostly.
ROW climber can make 500.00 per diem often with lodging and/or food included. But they make you earn that in long hours. C fallers are making some good coin as well for hazard falling in fire zones.

Hey Jed, whats the brand on your hi-viz two tone hoodie? I like the look of them.

Reactions: Jed
Fiona: Our company buys those from the American corporation known as Arborwear. I dislike plastic clothing unless it’s impermeable. Arborwear makes nothing impermeable.
Ger: Thanks so much.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rich: Yeah man, she was marmed out.
Check this Arbutus from today out:

View attachment IMG_3934.MOV

Attachments

• IMG_3935.MOV
    9.4 MB
That is a very CT-looking sugar maple and hinge, nice cut!

How did you get it out of there, cut chunks small enough for the mini to move?

Yes. The road was about 20’ opposite of the fell log. Elevated from the road about 4’ and lots of utility lines. I just grappled and drug. Then shove down the hill for the grapple truck to pick up.
And thank you Cory. I do appreciate the compliment on the hinge. Got to keep up with Jed😉

Keep up!... dude you’ve surpassed me man, I’m getting super sloppy. My new thing is just to get the wood in the shot as fast as I possibly can. Kinda fun, but, not being a timber faller, it makes for some sloppy cuts.😔. I’m with corey on yer hinge.

Rajan: Yeah... completely engulfed by the wood. My full comp 36” metal detector also found a pot metal stove lid in there!:O:X

Back