The Official Work Pictures Thread

Oh, sorry Paul... probably SHOULD “lay off the sauce,”. I only thought that I was individually responding to people’s personal posts. Didn’t realize I was cluttering up this whole place.:O

DUDE! I only drank two IPA’s at 8.5% alchy. Maybe I’d do better as a teetotaler! Wow. Sorry gents. Me and a smartphone...:|:

We did some storm work today...had some strong winds 2 days ago as a cold front came thru...also had 2 LP supercell tornadoes in the area. They are pretty rare as I understand it.

The x-ray engineer I use with our company knew I did trees as a sideline. He called yesterday when he woke up to this:

Attachments

• Wright pool tree  (1).jpg
    Wright pool tree (1).jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 20
  • Wright pool tree  (2).jpg
    Wright pool tree (2).jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 19
  • Wright pool tree  (3).jpg
    Wright pool tree (3).jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 20
  • Wright pool tree  (4).jpg
    Wright pool tree (4).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 18
  • Wright pool tree  (5).jpg
    Wright pool tree (5).jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 20
  • Wright pool tree  (6).jpg
    Wright pool tree (6).jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 20
And a bit more. We did the offending tree and then he said, "while you're here can you take out these 3 leaning trees?" They were all about the same size and within 20 feet of each other...each one leaned a different way. I shot a line about 60 feet up a pine and we hung a block and my 9/16" Samson...taglined some so that as they slowly hinged off the stump we could guide them to the perfect lay. Hanging trees is sure easier than climbing the offending leaners. Used a coos bay on the worst leaner, worked a treat.

Attachments

• Wright pool tree  (7).jpg
    Wright pool tree (7).jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 10
  • Wright pool tree  (8).jpg
    Wright pool tree (8).jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Wright pool tree  (9).jpg
    Wright pool tree (9).jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 8
  • Wright pool tree  (10).jpg
    Wright pool tree (10).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • Wright pool tree  (11).jpg
    Wright pool tree (11).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
Thanks...first tree work I have had in awhile. I liked doing it all from the ground...no climbing at all today. My friend did offer me a ladder. I schooled him properly about ladders. :D

Coupla pics today from the butt of this pig... we all took turns on the ground chunkin with Jake’s old, four foot Cannon, Gordybuilt 88.😂. Maybe I’ll also try another of my semi-viewable videos.:|: Can’t go THAT badly... only drank a pint of Budweiser and two shots of vodka. Not bad eh Paul?;) 9C7DC304-61E6-4D67-A6BB-DCF09B139DD4.jpeg B579DC9B-30A1-4848-A011-609DEC5E8389.jpeg 04496864-D8EF-456E-9D1C-976828D8D13D.jpeg 7C8127C5-A1CA-4754-B7B2-7A9C01DFC4D1.jpeg
View attachment IMG_3686.MP4

Last edited:
Back