The Official Work Pictures Thread

507EE7CC-86D2-49FE-BFA0-9F8045D4A88E.jpeg 7DCA226E-BBA0-4DBA-A889-E6B130BC3F22.jpeg
go out and do estimates he says. Cant even see what I’m trying to look at. What a miserable day, especially since we were all working in short sleeves two days ago😡

Sick Oak fall Peter.

Rich: Looks like home sweet home bro!!

Cory: DUDE!... I was thinking the EXACT same thing re, “squinting into some kind of transition.”... stinkin love that guy. Whatever Deva does is gonna turn to gold. Still half in love with that nasty triceratops redpig he done. Wish I coulda been one of the Mexican ground guys on that one.

It does grow old. Got the PG&E crews running around grabbing side work with the bosses tools again. Then I get the calls about how they either feel they got a better deal or ripped off. But can you please come fix it.

You must be doing something right bro. Your paying the bills, raising a kid and keeping busy. Just bid what you want and need for the job and keep on keeping on.
I would lose my mind work in that city. You really deal with stuff I would rather not.
You have an inner peace I do not. That is a compliment BTW.

Man Jim, the internet is weird an yet I gotta say that I really miss you. Happy Easter.

I don’t like the internet too much. I do like Jim and the guys in the treehouse so... I guess you just gotta stay on the internet.😐

Had two dead pines at a country club this morning. Tallest one was ~90’-95’ tall, with the one beside it having lost its top a few years back and everything left leaning over the cart sheds. First pic was taken at 7:44 AM. Second shot at 9:07. Stripped the low stuff off the tall one, leaving TIP and rigging point for the shorter leaning tree. Had the leaner worked down in about 45 minutes. Then went back up the big one and chunked it down. Done by noon.
F49FF451-BBB1-4DBE-B78F-F80A4BD117CB.jpeg BB23CA84-F013-46FD-A63A-6BC3A398FF58.jpeg

Nice!

Golf course work tends to be good work.

Are you an srt guy? did ya wraptor or rope walk up after the 7.44 pic was tooken?

Why'd ya come down at 9.07, jw.

Seldom SRT. Wraptored both times. Had to come down to get the smaller tree using the TIP and rigging point in the taller one. Both were lighting strike trees with 20’-30’ of bad trunk. I didn’t want to be out on that leaning tip without a high tie in.

Hella pics, Jedidiah.

Keep us posted on the squirrels!

Who's the guy with the epic beard? Saw him in your last set, and thought he might have been the homeowner. Guess he helps you out?

Who needs a crane if you did it without and the pics aren't deceiving!

Back