The Official Work Pictures Thread

Could be interior live oak. There are some Western White, Valley Oaks and Black oak up there. The acorns look too slender for Black or Canyon Oak.
Hard to tell when young like that

Could very well be Canyon live oak though. The client has a very nice large one in their back yard. And the leaves are serrated with spines like that on young trees. Leaves smooth out as it matures

Ohhhhh boy. Tear your house and roof up proper. I went into the pump shed once, did not know they drilled through an eave. Acorn rain. Walls packed, guess they'll add insulation. Always leave a habitat tree for them. Often they'll go there or the nearest power pole. If you take their favorite tree down, your house will make do.

What comes first the hole or the acorn? Might be kinda hard drilling a hole with a beak full of acorn. Or do they set it down somewhere take a few measurements, layout the hole and drill away? lol

Thanks man. I thought for sure there would be no tops left in that one. Some interesting twisty stuff up there. I'll see how it leafs back out over the next couple years. This one was almost as bad, but it is holding up nice right now. This one had two pruning visits over 3 years. Should have taken a picture of this years foliage. IMG_0478.JPG

The clients. Told him if he ever sells it......
Called me out of the blue and asked what brand to buy. I pushed him toward bandit. He went a little bigger than i originally suggested.

The vid won't play for me, any one got an idea?

How does the buyer feel about being the new babysitter? So often it seems, if a tree biz doesn't do spraying, it's hard to get much for their business when selling.
Cory,

Right-click on the link and save it to your desktop. Then launch it in MS Media player, VLC or whatever native player your OS may have. It wouldn't run properly for me in my old Firefox on Linux either.

- Brian

Back