The Official Work Pictures Thread

Wow...that face cut really shows the size of that tree...much bigger than I thought at first look. That is a big one in such a tight spot.

Those brick buildings next to it look very old...what are they?

That is a big one in such a tight spot.

Those brick buildings next to it look very old...what are they?
Thanks for the interesting question! The ancient building from a red brick - is an old factory. It is constructed at the beginning of the 19th century.
Such small yards at us call yard - draw-well. The yard - draw-well in St. Petersburg -

Killin it! :thumbup:

Black oak slaying here.... Not all that stout, but tall... Primaries, house, propane tank. Some zip line fun... All went well until I was dismounting and spanked the lamp with my flip line clip :|:
Katy got some pictures of a floating block on zip line set up though..
IMG_0505.jpg IMG_0508.jpg IMG_0509.jpg IMG_0510.jpg IMG_0511.jpg IMG_0513.jpg IMG_0514.jpg IMG_0516.jpg
Ran out of camera chip.. But she tried to catch me flopping the log (left the lamp post) into a narrow triangle between the lamp and the tank. Oh Well... :dontknow:

Attachments

• IMG_0518.jpg
    IMG_0518.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 68
Dang, Sweet pictures. Muchos Grandes! Just another buncha rad pictures. Pure pro's.

Just for fun. This is from a couple months ago. 'Bout to do another next month.
But we gonna slab the next one. Gettin my ducks in a row this time.

ru3aqe3a.jpg

Always tilted to the sun. I think I was standing in a rotten hole and crouching. Honestly this is the funny pose of two.

More Pictures.
Best thread imo in the TH!

Squish, why the parted line? Just wondering as Ive never used one.

It was plenty fast enough for what we had to do. That was about as easy as crane jobs get I think. 40 min. We had prepped it as part of the day before.

Back