The Official Work Pictures Thread

Exactly, pole saw.

High volt crew has an awesome materials handler/ winch on their bucket. Like skwerl had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Had a tornado touch down 25 Km's from my house last weds, did 3 days straight, almost 16-17 hour days of taking trees off houses, cars, sheds, boats and whatever else! Lots and lots of crane time! Still lots more to do this week!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Some night shots, we have lights and the crane co I use has big lights to light up our work area, night or day we get it done! Had time to get my new 35" tires and rims on Friday afternoon before we went out and did more jobs!

Dang, that's some big work.

Here's a little door we pulled a ton of brush through. Love SF.

a4ema6e7.jpg

Thought about it, but the pay off was 2" 's. We used the barrel a lot and tucked up loose wires.
The worst is when the clients are a bit particular, might have to repaint something.
Just bids it in though.

We've pulled aphid soaked oozed willow brush through peoples front rooms.
...brush while these rich kids watched me and morning cartoons back in forth between them and the TV...eating cheerios.
Wood on my back through the house...

Really the garages are the best for access.

Jumping over/ or through multiple fences to an available parking lot.

We did this rubber tree once, massive thing, 50" dbh. The floor of the job was the roof of the first floor with a deck on it. Zero stubs.

When I worked for a PGE contractor, I absolutely hated going in people's houses to see the backyard trees...
I feared what I was going to see. People are nuts. Hoarders..dirty litter boxes...zombies...close talkers...eeek!

I love the problem solving aspect of treework as well as most of the other aspects as well.

Used to get a fair bit of that in London, but that gap is the smallest I've seen.
The going through front rooms/hallways thing if bad. We'd wrap the brush in an old blanket.

Had a dead cypress that blew over on a house...around 80' "tall"...dead as a hammer. Actually it broke free right at the stump. We set a high line above it with a trolley and floated the pieces out. Didn't get many pics, but it worked like a charm. I cut the top out with the Silky pole saw. The rest was low enough I could use a chain saw.

Back