The Official Work Pictures Thread

Too big to show inline. Not sure what the cutoff is, but once pics get to a certain size, they get linked and you have to click to see them. Reasonable approach. Keeps pages from locking up for people with less than stellar internet.

I've always wondered what made you leave London and hide in the fjords of Norway? If it's a secret, you don't have to answer!)

No Secret.

I got a Norwegian lady pregnant, twice. 😜

17 years ago and again 13 years ago.

I didn’t want my sons growing up in London. So we moved to Norway in 2017 when they were 10 and 6 years old.

I don’t miss the city and the Uk in general but I do miss the people and the food 😜

Norwegian food is pretty bland AF. Some of the traditional stuff is good but the lack of choice’s s dire.

Bear in mind I lived in SE London for 20 years. Loads of Jamaican and Caribbean food, Indian and Sri Lankan, Food from Virltnam and other Asian countries.

And of course Thai:

I tend to cook a lot of spicy food. We usually eat spice at least 3-4 times a week. The other meals make use of my collection of Chilii based condiments.

Norwegian food is pretty bland AF. Some of the traditional stuff is good but the lack of choice’s s dire.

Bear in mind I lived in SE London for 20 years. Loads of Jamaican and Caribbean food, Indian and Sri Lankan, Food from Virltnam and other Asian countries.

And of course Thai:

I tend to cook a lot of spicy food. We usually eat spice at least 3-4 times a week. The other meals make use of my collection of Chilii based condiments.

No Secret.

I got a Norwegian lady pregnant, twice. 😜

17 years ago and again 13 years ago.

I didn’t want my sons growing up in London. So we moved to Norway in 2017 when they were 10 and 6 years old.

I don’t miss the city and the Uk in general but I do miss the people and the food 😜
London is not what it used to be. Being a white man in London is life-threatening right now.

Why do you think the Americans (and their satellites) don't like Russians? Just because we have a lot of complexes. I am referring to anti-aircraft missile complexes, and unlike Yugoslavia, Iraq or Syria (this is an incomplete list of states that have been subjected to aggression by so-called democratic countries), we can give a decent response. Mick, did you know that the French SS division ,,Charlemagne’’ fought against the Soviet Union? Tell me, friedrich, did your great-grandfather, by any chance, fight at Kursk in 1943?

Last edited:
Back