The Official Work Pictures Thread

@cory
I had a good tie in behind me on the live section of the codom. It wasn’t ideal but made it doable. Break away lanyard is case the dead side broke loose under rigging loads.

How did you rig on that? As in friction above or below? When it gets sketchy, unlike to use the porty up top to reduce rigging forces.

6DE1B7E8-68C1-4E07-98C4-12C532E9F220.jpeg CD32C5B7-949E-423A-8291-05B4CA8AF8BE.jpeg
Uhhh... yeah, I’d say. Cool pic Rich.

Corey: INSANE vid. Just showed that to my nature loving eight year old Agnes. Man she flipped.

Did a 150’ Cottonwood with Jake, Saturday, and then did a 140’ today with my three man (currently) crew today. Carlos ran ground patrol while Jordan caught this vid from his tree.

View attachment IMG_2216.MP4

Jed, that first stump pic is just plain purty.

Which vid, cutting the big dead ash into the woods? Believe it or not, it basically didn't break one twig in the woods, there was a natural hole for it

Reactions: Jed
Oh, no, the Lion one. My littlest daughter LOVES that stuff. Yeah the Ash one impressed me to no end, but I wasn’t able to comment—we got internet issues man.

John: We pretty much only have English Ivy man, but I think that all yer seeing is Cottonwood leaves. Wasn’t too much Ivy in that woods.
Here’s some mondo pines we did last week Scotts and White respectively.

350F0173-D0A9-477C-95C8-513B7280DFEF.jpeg 315A0F1B-BBF7-454A-91BA-A6658543FBE2.jpeg A3A36485-0B3B-4FE5-B57A-4F1234C06FF8.jpeg DFA99ACF-5A02-4A18-AC14-A1C9A668A547.jpeg 603C0889-E59E-4A6A-811E-76C0C46BC809.jpeg

Yeah the gangsta lion in the tree was rad for sure.

Btw, do you ever make an ugly stump? Serious Q!

So are ya doing a lil weekend sidework with Jake?

Curious what Eastside is doing about their crane- repair or replace?

Oh, no, the Lion one. My littlest daughter LOVES that stuff. Yeah the Ash one impressed me to no end, but I wasn’t able to comment—we got internet issues man.

John: We pretty much only have English Ivy man, but I think that all yer seeing is Cottonwood leaves. Wasn’t too much Ivy in that woods.
Here’s some mondo pines we did last week Scotts and White respectively.
Jed, you guys would definitely benefit from a decent jack now and then based on all those wedges. Good on you though and keep those nice pics coming! Cheers!

Jed, you guys would definitely benefit from a decent jack now and then based on all those wedges. Good on you though and keep those nice pics coming! Cheers!
I thought of simply changing the hinge placement.
Full gap face is easy.

I picked up a 2 ton hydraulic jack at a garage sale for $2. I'll try it.
My 20ton is heavy to dig out.
Always jack with wedges, at least always with weak (not tree) jacks.

I like the open-mouth saw holder. I will probably get one like that.

The pants trick over the boot is good. I have done that, too. And sometimes have worn gaiters.

The orthotics, I assume, help with spur pressure using that type boot. If I spur climb I have some heavy duty combat boots for stiff foot support.

Back