The Official Random Video Thread!

Yea, screw all of that. It's worth the walk down and back up the steps to get my harness out of the truck, and some decent rope and hitchcord :^D

Quite quickly I'd imagine...
He looked pretty calm tough.
I'd be scared, but (only) from my chair, if you look closely at the very last moment of the vid, you can see there's fire only at the top of the stem, about nothing anymore under him in a few seconds. It seems to be a flash fire burning the loose fluffy things and then, its done. Not hot enough and not persistent enough to begin a steady fire of the heavier stuff able to melt his ropes.

He looked pretty calm tough.
I'd be scared, but (only) from my chair, if you look closely at the very last moment of the vid, you can see there's fire only at the top of the stem, about nothing anymore under him in a few seconds. It seems to be a flash fire burning the loose fluffy things and then, its done. Not hot enough and not persistent enough to begin a steady fire of the heavier stuff able to melt his ropes.
That’s the way I figured it as well.

I saw in person one of these beasts yesterday at the composting yard. Just WOW!
The tyres are about 6" in diameter, just to give an idea of the size. It's bigger than the average truck and the driver in its risen cabin can see inside the semitrailers. Amazing.
Just skip the annoying first 20s of the vid.

Mayer Tree in MA pioneered the use of Albachs coupled with Sennebogan grapple saws to clear back massive amounts of tree growth along highways in minuscule amounts of time.

FTR!

Back