The Official Random Video Thread!

And why stop there, Kyle? Might well be a raccoon could weld a little, given proper instruction :/:;).

Sit up there on top of the hole, point and grunt, take home the big bucks and share a bucket of fried chicken with the raccoon when the day is done.

:P

Last edited:
I bet I could teach a raccoon to survey. It isn't rocket surgery, and they couldn't be any worse than some of the guys I tried to teach.

At best he could be an ironworker, the raccoons lack of concern about poor weather, happiness to consume scraps rather than get it all, and inability to bitch and whine while refusing to get out of the truck proves they lack the temperament for welding pipe 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

At best he could be an ironworker, the raccoons lack of concern about poor weather, happiness to consume scraps rather than get it all, and inability to bitch and whine while refusing to get out of the truck proves they lack the temperament for welding pipe 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Dude you could take that act on the road! Take my wife. Please!!!

Re coons, let's not forget these fellas

Pretty awesome, no doubt. The raccoon thing was fantasy humor...the monkey thing is real as rain. If you can teach a monkey to harvest coconuts, how hard could it be to get one to set ropes???

There's worse ways to spend time

740-espacebuzz5464747786267.jpg

Her daughter displayed severe autistic behavior and by eliminating, or at least greatly reducing msg, she no longer is considered to be autistic by definition. The other takeaway is that there is a huge amount of additives in our food that are not labeled as msg, but convert to msg during digestion. These additives are natural, so don't tend to cause concern. I am researching the affects of msg on migraines at the moment but the sutism link is interesting as well.

Wow, wow and wow!
My best friend is a musician, so it went right on to him.
Be looking forwards to hearing his treaction.

I heard those guys a couple years before, and meant to keep track of them, but forgot. Off to the web now. Thanks for the reminder :^)

Back