The Official Random Video Thread!

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: oh I'm sorry, dozed off there :lol: I've followed him for awhile, to most people that's incredibly sleepy, and he's doing the fun somewhat exciting stuff! I've been doing cabinet unit heaters in a school for the past few weeks, watching that would put crackheads to sleep :D

Do you know the context for that Mick?

Moral of the story, don't start shit you aren't prepared to finish :^D

This guy is getting a lot of attention on one of the airgun forums I visit. No skin off my nose if he gets et by a pack of trash pandas.

Their growling is pretty intense. I remember back in the day, it was the middle of the night and I spotted a big one up in a branchy maple in parent's back yard so I started to climb up to it. A nasty growl the likes of which I'd never heard before put the kibosh on that idea. :|:

What happens when the food runs dry? Maybe he goes in the hospital for a few days or something. Raccoons can tear some shit up. They might try to find the food in the house themselves.

I have one that has been getting in my garbage can. So i put a bungie cord on it, so he learned how to open it with that on. He also figured out that he was making a mess, so he decided to never track stuff out anymore because that's when i really get mad :lol: I then started moving the can away from everything, so he couldn't use that to jump up. He learned that, then the garbage guys accidentally lost the bungie. So i then added a scrap rope, complete with friction hitch to tie it down. That works really well, but just tonight i took out the garbage, the knot was slid down, and he had been in there :lol:

Well, duh...a raccoon has to be at least as smart as the average tree climber :D. Friction hitch is easy. The darn things learned to open screw-locking carabiners I used to hang tube style bird feeders, for crying out loud!

Last edited:
Back