The Official Random Video Thread!

You didn't miss much. The cameraman filmed everything but the action. I had to quit after the first snake. A dozen clowns could have poured out after that, but the cameraman would have missed it.

"Down... Move the camera down... JFC!!!! what's your problem??? I can't take this anymore... Closes video..."

Um yeah, can't say that I'm a huge fan of getting up close to flying aids rats. Just a thought... do they have specialized anuses or poo streaks all the way up there backsides? On second thought when that one clubbing goth bat did a handstand I bet he was doing a deuce.

I meant the language, dude.
Being raised right, I can actually handle British English and being a cheese loving vegetarian, I do know my cheeses.

"Dude" was just to show I can do the other side, too.

When I went to ,whatever the school you attend when you are around 18 is called in various parts of the World, speaking American was banned.
I viciously protested about that and ended up being sentenced to sitting in front of the dean's office for ½ a year while the my class mates where learning English.
Eventually, I was let back in, though I never relented.

My text for the final oral exam was called: " America, and the frontier tradition".

Talk about irony.

I spent most of the alloted time complaining about being punished for wanting to learn American, then being asked to analyze an American text.
Did it all in as good an American accent and as perfect grammar, as I could muster back then.

My teacher wanted to flunk me, the censor gave me the second highest score available.

2 years later, American English was accepted as a separate line in the University of Copenhagen.

Last edited:
I can follow Monty Python for the most part. Every so often a word blows by unrecognized due to the accent, but I pretty much get what they're on about. I'm a fan of cheese too. Aldi gets some interesting stuff at a good price, but it comes and goes. I'm currently hot on the Manchego they have in stock. Hoping they get the Romanian cave cheese again this year for halloween.

Oooooooooooooooooooooh, Manchego!

Did you know that by buying Manchego, you are supporting one of the World's rarest vultures, the Lammergeier?

Keep it up.

Ok, no harm intended, Python stuff is not to everyones taste, I have friends from my youth who didn’t like or get it.

It is the comedy of the absurd and the surreal, they were following on from the post war group ‘The Goons’ most of whom had served in the forces (notably Spike Milligan) maybe the craziness of the war brought it on

"
Did you know that by buying Manchego, you are supporting one of the World's rarest vultures, the Lammergeier?
"

I didn't know that. Details?

I didn't take it that way, Mick.
I was just replying in what i figured was the same tone.

I grew up without a TV.
When Monty Python started, it would be on every thursday.
So I went to my best friend's house and we'd be literally rolling on the floor from laughter, while his folks, who were also watching, were like WTF???

They really changed was humour was.

Last edited:
"
"

I didn't know that. Details?

The Lammergeier Bearded vulture - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bearded_vulture

Is in serious decline.
It is dependant on the old way of keeping goats and sheep in the mountains.
Ever so often, one falls off a cliff and becomes vulture feed.
As that way of living is disappearing, so is the food for the Lammergeier.

So by buying the kinds of cheeses, that are made in the mountains, from goat or sheep milk, you are supporting a lifestyle that is disappearing and, doing so, helping the Lammergeier, too.

Schweiz, my by now second homeland, has started a breed and release program that is working real well.

But like with the California Condor, once the original living conditions are gone, it'll never be the same.
Now it is sorta like a big zoo, where they live "wild" but get taken care of.

So eat some Manchego and help one of the 3 last original populatiuons.

( I wrote this from memory, so if anything in the Wiki article says differently, Wiki is most likely right)

Back