The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 289K
My lab, Ace, has too much energy. I bought a second 'zogoflex' dog toy for him.....the last once I bought has lasted MONTHS!

This new one is a ball, it bounces good but off center to keep him guessing.

41IjJ7y6NqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

"Hope it doesn't make him nuts."

Too late for that......he's one crazy dog. We call him Tigger sometimes, he'll come to the door and bark once....when we come to open it, there he is....bouncing straight up, over and over................ :|:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nGeKSiCQkPw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This evenings walk with Bear. Nearly 18 months now & a big and happy dog

Attachments

• 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 9
He sure turned into a fine looking animal Pete.

Since I last saw her, Jo's looking a little tired though. Overworked, early aged, and damned ugly if I dare say;)

Here's a few randoms from the last few weeks of Pip and Snoopy. Pip is now three and a half years old and Snoopy celebrated her 15th birthday a coupls of weeks back.

DSCF1534.jpg
DSCF1595.jpg
DSCF1569.jpg
DSCF1596.jpg
DSCF1593.jpg
DSCF1530.jpg

Pete, Bear has turned into a real fine looking dog. I can only imagine how challenging it is to train him. I hope you have a BIG stick ;)

Pete, Got to love collies. lovely looking pair of animals you have there.

As you know, we had a bit of a disaster with our recent puppy - I managed to run over him in the yard to my horror. I've had to really control myself with certain non-dog owning friends, who think its funny to make jokes about it. Softly spoken Harsh Words have had to be had:what:

So we managed to find a suitable new pup for the kids. This is Teddy, a Lakeland x Jack Russell. Fantastic little dog, wonderful nature. One of the pics is him next to my Sisters dog Alfie.

Attachments

• IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0869.jpg
    IMG_0869.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0896.jpg
    IMG_0896.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0875.jpg
    IMG_0875.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0879.jpg
    IMG_0879.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0885.jpg
    IMG_0885.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 9
Oh my gosh, what a great picture to wake up to! 2 dogs and a cat! How sweet! Thor, any time you loose a pet it is tragic, glad you stepped up right away to care for and love another one. Your kids look like they are having a blast with him! When Palmer passes, which I hope will be many, many years from now, I want to get a dog small enough to travel via air with him. John and I hate having to leave him when we travel to the Bahama's, but know that the trauma of him being below the aircraft would not be good for him. Good thing is, he has lots of girlfriends at the vet where we board him while we are away. They love and care for him as much as we do!

Looks like that pup sure has some spirit, especially there with the ball. Will be a great companion for the kids for sure.

As for loosing your other, its never easy but its horrible for others to make fun. None animal lovers can never understand the relationship that can be built with mans best friend. As V says, nice to see you with another.

Back