The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 290K
We've got some good girls now. Thank the gods she finally got rid of the two Billys and the rest of the herd. Alfalfa here is like 28.00 plus a bale unless you buy a squeeze. Then you save some, but transport is pricey and bumps it up quite a bit.
Also, they get in to EVERYTHING.

I had two pet billies (fixed) given to me. They would sleep outside at the sliding glass door of the living room. When we would turn the tv off at night they would go nuts crying. After three nights of that I called the guy that gave them to us and he said to put a radio in the barn. They were good to go after that, in that respect. A couple months later I had to give them to another guy. They were more trouble than the other twelve goats combined. I would have rather had a monkey in the house than them two on twenty acres.

Last edited:
Exactly.. goats are the best and the worst.. had these for about year and a half now..
They used to free range, nope. Now I put them in a small affordable electric fence…. About 640 sq ft..
anyway got them to eat the 2 acres of 10 foot tall grass in the back…. Looking at getting another 6 goats and a couple sheep….
most likely gonna have to put my electric fence game in warp drive…. Pictures are of Bandit. IMG_3446.jpeg IMG_2686.jpeg IMG_2688.jpeg IMG_2691.jpeg

Those ears are priceless. I bet they're really soft. I compulsively play with my dog's [Harry Winston (English Labrador retriever)] ears. Anytime he comes up to me, my hands gravitate straight to his ears and I start playing with them and scratching behind them. He doesn't seem to mind as long as he's getting attention haha I've always joked about wanting to own a coat made from Labrador ears. A bit macabre, but can you image how soft it would be? Just playing of course.

I know, I'm strange. It is what it is. =-D

Back