The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 288K
Bob, not gonna lie, i didn't picture you having a smaller dog like that, i always pictured a mastiff or something :lol:

nickpics12002_zps61434299.jpg

Had to put our old boy down Saturday night. Friendly Dog was the best dog I've had yet. We'll miss him, but we just moved and are glad he'll get to rest here with us at the new house.
Saved my life once years ago, but that's another story. Now if I can just talk the missus out of a puppy for a while...

Sad to read, my deep condolences...it always happens, we know it has to, but we never get used to it.

M and I are still missing Jasper every day, gone now 6 years just this month. I hope one day she will be willing to get another pup, but my lady isn't there yet. Is what it is.

I dislike cats, in general. Pretty strongly, in fact. I can get along with an individual cat if I have to, but it would not be my preference to have one around..."around" roughly translating into "the continent I live on" :)

It's not my preference, either, but I prefer that instead of having no pet.

When was the last time you had one purring on your chest?

Thanks all, we miss him but he had a good long life and was really active until the end.
Never easy though.
We do have our other hound, so no going home to an empty house. We'll get her a companion soon, just crazy busy with moving and the business, etc.

A buddy for Bear.
He'll be happy about that.
What kind or mixture is it?

He's Australian cattle dog x kelpie. Both parents are working dogs so he will be a robust live wire not doubt. He's going to be my work dog

Sorry...I still pretty much hate domestic cats. I don't hate them if they live indoors exclusively, just don't care for them. But free ranging outdoor access cats? Miserable blight on the natural planet, and I hate their effect on wildlife.

Mine likes looking outside, but if you open the door, she runs. She remembers what that life was like, no heated cat bed, a king size bed to lounge on during the day, 2 couches to lounge on at night, toys, e.t.c. She lives for sitting on my lap and to be petted. And bossing the dog around :lol:

Ha! Like I said cats are cool - dogs are cooler. The point being they are both cool.

You are missing out, B. Wasting you hate on felines is a good waste of hate.

Back