The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

revenge%20of%20the%20nerds.png

Wife left... I think.

Came home from fishing today and the wife had left a note on the refrigerator:

"IT'S NOT WORKING, I can't take it anymore!! Gone to stay with my mother."

"I opened the fridge, the light came on, and the beer was cold...

What the hell is she talking about?

My wife was dying and I was by her bedside.

She said in a tired voice "There's something I must confess."

"Shhh" I said, there's nothing to confess...Everything's all right."

"No I must die in peace. I screwed your brother, your best friend, his best friend and your father!"

"I know," I whispered "That's why I poisoned you, you Bitch, now close your eyes''

"A guy walks into a bar, sits down at a table, and tells the waitress, "I'll have a Bloody Mary and a menu." When she returns with his drink, he asks "Still servin' breakfast?" She says yes and he replies, "Then I'll have two eggs-runny on top and burnt on the bottom, five strips of bacon - one end well done and the other end raw, two pieces of burnt toast and a cold cup of coffee." Indignantly the waitress replies, "We don't serve that kinda stuff in here!" The guy says, "Funny... that's what I had in here yesterday!"

Long Joke, But Worth It!

A man is waiting outside a really swanky bar on New Years Eve. The bar is having a new Year's Eve party where you pay $90 for entry, but you get unlimited free drinks for the rest of the night. While he is waiting in the ridiculous line outside, where there are at least 300 people, he meets this woman with a horse head mask. He asks her, "why do you have that horse head on?" She says, "because I like tiny carrots." Taking this as sexual innuendo, he continues to talk to this woman. As they are talking, he becomes convinced that this is the love of his life. After 3 hours of waiting in line and talking, he thinks that he really knows this woman to the very core of her soul. Then finally, they reach the front of the line and get into the bar. The man realizes that he desperately has to pee, but he doesn't want to lose track of this girl. He exchanges numbers with her and they promise to meet up again in the downstairs portion of the party -- near where the balloon drop will occur. The man goes off to the bathroom, but there is another enormous line. The man barely thinks he can hold it. He waits and waits and waits, and finally he decides to just skip the line, shoves aside a man that was about to wash his hands, and pees in the sink. After leaving the bathroom, the man searches frantically for the girl in the horse head. Sadly, he sees the horse head lying on the floor of the bar. He doesn't know what this girl looks like! Slightly depressed, he heads over to the big jug of spiked punch at a nearby table, and luckily, there is no punch line!

My wife was dying and I was by her bedside.

She said in a tired voice "There's something I must confess."

"Shhh" I said, there's nothing to confess...Everything's all right."

"No I must die in peace. I screwed your brother, your best friend, his best friend and your father!"

"I know," I whispered "That's why I poisoned you, you Bitch, now close your eyes''

Gold, absolute gold!

A homeless guy walks into a bar. The bartender eyes him suspiciously and asks, "What can I do for you?"

The homeless guy asks for a toothpick, so the bartender gives him one to make him go away. The homeless guy takes the toothpick and stumbles back outside.

Shortly after the first guy leaves, another homeless guy shows up and asks for a toothpick. The bartender hands him a toothpick. The bartender is curious now, but before he can ask any questions, the second homeless guy is out the door.

Ten minutes later, another dirty homeless guy shows up and asks for a straw. The bartender says, "A straw? The other guys wanted toothpicks. Why do you want a straw?"

The dirty homeless guy says, "A drunk chick threw up outside, and all the good stuff is gone."

Back