The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Been buying cases of Bud in bottles since I was old enough..,sounds like you've been deprived down there :P

Lol wtf! They seriously don't carry those here. We used to have a bunch of distilleries and a beer plant here, pabst. We actually used to make more beer in peoria than they did in Milwaukee, and then pabst pulled out because the headquarters was there. The downtown area has so many barrel houses from hiram walkers and other distilleries that many of the businesses down there have converted them, some more than others. I know of at least one that still has the spiral conveyor there, so you can still get an idea of what it was like back in the day. If you get skyy vodka that's still made here and I've worked on it, and I'm sure there's others. Same with downy fabric softener, libbys pumpkin, sorbitol, cat dozers, and a whole bunch of others, it's all made here. The bars downtown don't close til 4 am everyday and you can buy beer or liquor at gas stations, stores, and grocery stores til 2am, many with drive thu. But no cases of bottles. 😭😭😭😭😭

:lol:
Reminds me of a story.
Back when I was young I was visiting with an old fiddler to play some music.
Sammy liked to drink a bit, and he sent me to the bar right next door for "a 6 pack"
I dutifully walked over & purchased the beer...when I returned he started yelling "WTH is that!"
Me: "It's the 6 pack you sent me for...is it the wrong brand?"
Sam: "The kind don't matter, but I'll have that finished in three tunes! I meant the big 6 pack in the box!" He was talking about a case. :dontknow:

Back