Sounds like Reg is coming out with an ascend/descend device

I went up to DMM at the beginning of the week and saw the first ever back support being water cut for the new DMM harness designed by the Treemagineers, cool place, very cool machinery and most excellent people.
interesting, so they will make the backpadding out of aluminium?

I saw that recently. Not sure what I'd do with it, but it's a nice looking piece of gear. I just got a stamped steel(not milled) quickie. I don't have any particular plans for it. I got it 'just in case'.

seems like more stuff that cost money
I got 2 hitch climbers, a bigger swing cheek pulley, then my really big stuff, no need for that one unless its a very specific use IMO
the little but "bigger" swing cheek pulley is a stamped aluminum "pro climb" pulley, ive negative rigged/locked off chunks of wood close to or a little over 1K pounds in it
little bugger sold me on pulleys, got almost a grand worth of them now

Give it time and you'll spend wayyyyyyy more than that on this!
before we even talk big equipment, between saws and climbing/rigging stuff ive got probably 30K in equipment
all the way from 5:1 block to GRCS, 1/2" and 3/4" rigging bags with rings, blocks, slings, carabiners, portawrap, maasdam etc

this is an addiction, and its no joke

I couldn't see anything in the video. blank

Link, feed, format problem, the usual
I had to download the video and play it on my computer.

I'm pretty happy with buckles. They aren't sexy, but I can put them on exactly same every time, so the experience is exactly the same every time.

Back