Regarding Covid

@Mellow

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ see the edit? Which part didnā€™t you understand?

Daniel posted a video. Paul made a comment that didnā€™t mention Ivermectin and then your response.

When I reread back a few of posts it was clear.

I wasnā€™t aware that Ivermectin was an anti inflammatory . I do now šŸ‘

My bad. :|:

Making an @USERNAME or addressing the comment to people helps confusion, especially for people who don't know who we are, and our outlooks and temperments.

The best part is the names of the websites that keep getting posted here. Unicorns_and_rainbows_are_more_real_than_this_shit.com

In the abstract I posted this to me is the most interesting sentence......

"One paper reported that certain antibodies in the blood of infected patients appear to change the shape of the spike protein so as to make it more likely to bind to cells, while other papers showed that the spike protein by itself (without being part of the corona virus) can damage endothelial cells and disrupt the blood-brain barrier."

Doesnt this mean that the vaccines are damaging peoples blood-brain barrier ??

not sure that they are referring to the spike protein specifically in vaccines. Wheres the whole study? got a link
I think the next sentence adds a bit more context.
These findings may be even more relevant to the pathogenesis of long-COVID syndrome that may affect as many as 50% of those infected with SARS-CoV-2

Since Jan. 2021, there's been a little over 2,000 deaths from covid in Australia.

A continent of approximately 25 million souls.

By the numbers covid ranks lower than nearly all other causes of deaths in Australia.

So what's the big worry about over there? And here, and everywhere?

Since Jan. 2021, there's been a little over 2,000 deaths from covid in Australia.

A continent of approximately 25 million souls.

By the numbers covid ranks lower than nearly all other causes of deaths in Australia.

So what's the big worry about over there? And here, and everywhere?
I don't know about the US, but here the worry has never been about death count.
It has been about hospital capacity being over loaded with covid patients, like it happened in Italy.
As in :"sorry Mr. Beranek, we can't do anything about your heart attack, because ICU is stuffed to the brink with unvaccinated covid sufferers"

not sure that they are referring to the spike protein specifically in vaccines. Wheres the whole study? got a link
I think the next sentence adds a bit more context.
These findings may be even more relevant to the pathogenesis of long-COVID syndrome that may affect as many as 50% of those infected with SARS-CoV-2

I don't know about the US, but here the worry has never been about death count.
It has been about hospital capacity being over loaded with covid patients, like it happened in Italy.
As in :"sorry Mr. Beranek, we can't do anything about your heart attack, because ICU is stuffed to the brink with unvaccinated covid sufferers"
While that's true. How many other industries got crushed to save the medical system?

As we are now about to embark on Covid Year #3, it seems odd that ICU bed capacity isnt a whole lot bigger than In The Beginning, when China created Covid and Mayhem.
Perhaps this thought belongs in the conspiratorial superciliousness thread.

The million dollar question is: Was it really Covid? In 2020, if you shot yourself in the head after testing positive for Covid, cause of death was listed as ā€œCovidā€. Car wreck? Covid. There was lots of that around. So was/is Covid the great killer itā€™s made out to be? Or not?
I agree to some extent. I do believe that many we listed as covid with no real guidelines. But, with that said, most deaths are from complications like clots, heart attacks from respiratory demand so covid was to blame. Even if we split that number in half its still a shit ton of people

As we are now about to embark on Covid Year #3, it seems odd that ICU bed capacity isnt a whole lot bigger than In The Beginning, when China created Covid and Mayhem.
Perhaps this thought belongs in the conspiratorial superciliousness thread.
because of short staffing like everywhere else. You cant invent an ICU nurse overnight.

"Tremendous increases in funding"

Where there is a will, there is a way, yes?

Otherwise there would never have been an Apollo program, or Manhatten project.

Inadequate ICU bed capacity due to staffing shortages is inexcusable!

Approximately 500 ICU beds currently occupied in a Province (Ontario) of 14.57 million people and the sky is falling.

Otherwise there would never have been an Apollo program,

FYI when Trump announced a directive to go back to the moon, NASA said give us 11 years .... now how much sense does to take to realize that if it was going to take 11 years ( 2028 ) in 2017., there was no way it could have been done in 8 years with 1960s technology???

Back