Regarding Covid

What do you think all the level 4 Biohazard research laboratories have been doing for decades already?
Its not new.

I completely agree Stephen, its awful.
I get a 'derp' moment when folks bring stuff like this up now and present it as being something new, or at least that's how it portrays.

1636731442394.png

I heard a Boyle interview and then bought the book. He points out that with changes in bio-technology the line between offensive and defensive bioweapons research got erased, which renders all international treaties on bioweapons completely worthless. He provides a good sense of the history and the direction of this research.. the bottom line is almost inevitable... BIG TROUBLE

Great find, Stig. That is exactly what I thought of when Jim commented about
doesn't mean they pop one off occasionally for the fugg of it.

Another good example of how f'd up things are...over 2,000 nukes tested.

After re-reading it looks like Jerry and I are referring to the nuke link..I know I am. If Covid was lab made I think it just got loose due to dumb mofo's...DMFs. Are there people evil/stupid/F'd up enough to release it on purpose...oh, yeah.

They make nuclear bombs too....doesn't mean they pop one off occasionally for the fugg of it.

But Jim, they do, at least, when they can get away with it. There is an excellent non-fiction book called "The Firecracker Boys" by Dan O"Neill. Alaska, 1950's. The nuclear scientists were planning to nuke the Arctic with 6 of the biggest bombs they could create. Just for the fun of it. We are lucky it never happened, although it took 10 years to make them stop. In the meantime their nuclear storage facility in the Arctic leaked and the caribou, along with the natives, and the plants and rivers are still suffering from it. It is really a good book, but chilling. And now I believe any "accidents" can and do happen with research.

While I have no proof that it was released intentionally, I have no problem believing it. And I know that once it did get out, it was milked for all it was worth.

Maybe the population explosion problem's been solved.

Next step......Soylent Green........

Jomo

How many "accidental" nuclear explosions have there been?

Yes, they lost a couple at various times....but how many gone off by accident?

Like....accidentally letting lose a killer virus? One that has killed more people than all the nukes ever been touched off??

You didn"t write anything about accidental.
You wrote "for the fugg of it"
I posted that video to show that sometimes you are full of shit.
No other reason.

Back